Today's technology provides a more productive environment to work in and through our website a borrower can submit a complete on-line, secure loan application or they can pre-qualify for a home loan. They may also evaluate different financing options by using our interactive calculators and going over various mortgage scenarios.
We can pre-qualify anyone with this required information:
- Borrower's name and contact information
- Property address in CA, Property value if known
- Is this your primary residence or rental property?
- Current loan type, loan balance, interest rate, monthly payment, annual amounts for property tax and homeowner's insurance
- Does your current monthly loan payment include impounds for tax and insurance?
- Do you want property taxes and home insurance to be included in the new loan/ new monthly payment?
- Give us the balance of any HELOC or 2nd lien
- Loan amount needed, tell us if you are requesting cash out and if so, how much cash you need
- Purchase price if this is for a Purchase loan
- Gross monthly income total for all borrowers
- Monthly debt that appears on credit reports (car payments, credit cards, personal loans)
- Mid FICO credit scores for all applicants
Conventional Loan Rates are as low as:
1.75% for 15 yr fixed / 1.99% for 30 yr fixed
Call for FHA & VA Rates
Welcome to our website
We know that each customer has specific needs, so we strive to meet those needs with a wide array of products, investment tools, mortgages and best of all quality service and individual attention.
What makes us unique is that we provide all traditional loans plus:
- Private lender loans for borrowers that don't qualify for bank financing
- Fix and Flip loans for investors that buy properties, rehab and resell them
We help borrowers to save thousands when securing a new loan.
Here's what we offer:
- A wholesale rate
- We can close a loan within 15 business days (with a 30 day lock period)
- A loan application that is user friendly and is quick and easy (the borrower creates a log in and provides their information according to their time frame, where they can start the loan process, log out and return later to finish the application)
- Electronic document verification and processing
- E-sign documents online in a secure portal
- Virtual E-escrow closing using an online Notary (eliminating the notary coming to the borrower's home)
- Appraisal waivers (eliminates the need to order an appraisal and pay the cost of an appraisal)
- Waivers for tax and insurance impounds (allows borrowers to pay their own property taxes and insurance and a lower monthly payment of principal and interest only)
We pass on lower loan costs:
- Borrowers pay no broker fees. (our lenders pay our fee, not the borrowers)
- If borrowers choose to work with our escrow, they pay a flat $450 title/escrow/settlement fee, instead of the standard $695-$995 or more
- Borrowers pay discounted title policy cost
Email the reqired information to email@example.com
Or call (951) 306-0001 and we will ask for this info so we can run the quote
You can also fill out the online form "Get A Quote" and we will ask for any additional information we need